Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Fetish Phone sex where there are girls available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Monday, April 18, 2011

Glory Hole Phone Sex

You filthy dirty pervert.....  How does it feel to be caught on your knees behind the wall at the glory hole?  You didn't think I was going to follow your pathetic ass.  DUH!  I know how much you love cock.  How many wads did ya take down your throat tonight you cock sucking whore?  I know you are a regular there because I know you service my brother quite often LOL  He tells me that all those nasty dudes at the glory hole just love you.  Always so eager to open your mouth and take that cock down your throat like the cum swallowing slut you are.  I hear you are such a good little cocksucker that these guys would actually pay to have you on your knees for them but why pay when the slut does it for free??  Haha

Call now your cock sucking glory hole loving freak
1-888-NASTY-49 1-888-627-8949
$2.50 a min/10min minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment